ONT-4GE-RFW 4GE+ CATV+ Wi-Fi
Single Fiber GPON ONT
Brief ViewsONT-4GE-RFW(4GE+RF+Wi-Fi) is an FTTH bandwidth access equipment. Based on the mature and stable GPON technology, it has powerful functions with high stability, QoS guarantee, comprehensive management, and flexible networking construction, etc. ONT-4GE-RFWseries is fully compatible with ITU-T G.984 technology standard.
It adopts single fiber WDM technology with downlink wavelength 1490nm, uplink wavelength 1310nm. It only needs one-core fiber to transmit data service.
ONT-4GE-RFW has 1 PON port, four 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, and one CATV output, support Wi-Fi function.
- Fully compatible with ITU-T G.984
- Support four GE auto-adapting Ethernet ports
- Support one CATV output
- Support one 802.11 n/b/g WiFi port
- Support OMCI and TR069 for remote management
- Support Web for local management
- Support Auto-negotiation and MDI/MDIX
- Support the Ethernet interface rate, working mode and flows control
- Support loopback at UNI
- Support packet filtering and anti-illegal message attack protection
- Support performance statistics of Ethernet lines
- Support VLAN tagged label processing, traffic classification, and packet filtering, STP/RSTP, etc.
- Support DHCP Option60 reporting the location information of the Ethernet interface
- Support PPPoE+ for accurate subscribers identification
- Support IGMP Snooping
- Support AES-128
- CATV support turn on/off RF output remotely
Product Interface and LED Definitions
|1||PWR||Power status||On: The ONT is power on|
Off: The ONT is Power off
|2||WIFI||WIFI||Blinking: Data is being transmitted|
On: Wi-Fi function Opens
|3||LAN1-4||LAN port status||On: Ethernet connection is normal|
Blinking: Data is being transmitted through the Ethernet port
Off: Ethernet connection is not set up
|4||LOS||GPON optical signals||On: Optical power lower than receiver sensitivity ;|
Off: Optical in normal
|5||PON||ONT Register||On: Success to register to OLT|
Blinking: In the process of registering to OLT
Off: Failed to register to OLT;
|6||CATV||CATV status||On: CATV optical normal|
Off: The CATV signals are not received
|Interface||Uplink Interface||1*GPON port, FSAN G.984.2 standard, Class B+|
Downstream Data Rate: 2.488Gbps
Upstream Data Rate: 1.244Gbps
SC/PC single-mode fiber
28dB Link loss and 30KM distance with 1:128
|CATV Interface||1 RF output|
Female F-Type Connector
|Power Interface||12V DC Power supply|
|Wavelength: Tx 1310nm, Rx1490nm|
Tx Optical Power: 0~5dBm
Rx Sensitivity: -27dBm
Saturation Optical Power: -8dBm
Connector Type: SC
Optical Fiber: 9/125μm single-mode fiber
|PON Throughput: Downstream 2.488Gbit/s s; Upstream 1.244Gbit/s|
Packet Loss Ratio: <1*10E-12
|Business Capability||Layer 2 wire speed switching|
Support VLAN TAG/UNTAG, VLAN conversion
Support Port-based speed limitation
Support Priority classification
Support storm control of broadcast
Support link detection
|Network Management||Management Mode||Standard-compliant OMCI interface as defined by ITU-T G.984.4|
Support TR069 and WEB management
|Management Function||Status monitor, Configuration management, Alarm management, Log management|
|Physical Features||Shell||Plastic casing|
|Power||External 12VDC/1A power supply adapter|
Power consumption: <8W
|Dimension and Weight||Item Dimension: 200mm(L) x 140mm(W) x 33mm (H)|
Item weight: 0.5kg
|Operating temperature: 0 to 50ºC|
Storage temperature: -40 to 85ºC
Operating humidity: 10% to 90%(Non-condensing)
Storage humidity: 5% to 95%(Non-condensing)
- Wi-Fi Specification IEEE 802.11n compliant, 2.4 GHz
- Full IEEE 802.11b/g legacy compatibility with enhanced performance
- Two-stream spatial multiplexing up to300 Mbps PHY data rates
- Support multi-SSID(Maximum 4 SSID)
- Support automatic channel selection
- Support hide SSID
- Support wireless security of 64/128 bit WEP,802.1x,WPA and WPA2
|Frequency||2.400 ~ 2.500 GHz|
|Wireless data rate||IEEE 802.11b: 1,2,5.5,11Mbps|
IEEE 802.11g: 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54Mbps
IEEE 802.11n: up to 200 Mbps
|Modulation schemes||802.11g: 64QAM, 16QAM, QPSK, BPSK, DSSS 802.11b: CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK = |
HT20: 64 QAM, 16QAM, QPSK, BPSK
|Channel||13*Channel, configurable to meet the standard of USA, Canada, Japan and China|
|RF receive sensitivity||802.11b: -96dBm @ 1 Mbps; -93dBm @ 2 Mbps; |
-91dBm @ 5.5 Mbps; -88dBm @ 11 Mbps
802.11g: -90dBm @ 6 Mbps; -89dBm @ 9 Mbps;
-89dBm @ 12 Mbps; -867dBm @ 18 Mbps;
-83dBm @ 24 Mbps; -79dBm @ 36 Mbps;
-75dBm @ 48 Mbps; -75dBm @ 54 Mbps
802.11n: -96dBm @ 1 Mbps;-88dBm @ 11 Mbps;
|RF Tx Power||•TX power out B mode @ 11 Mbps: 18dBm +/- 2|
• TX power out G mode @ 54 Mbps: 16dBm +/- 2
• TX power 11n mode @ HT20: 16 dBm +/-2
|Encryption Mode||64-bit, 128-bit WEP, AES, TKIP, WPA, WPA2, 802.1x|
|Transmission distance||100m indoors coverage area|
300m outdoors coverage area
(varying depending on the actual environment)
|Optical return loss||>45dB|
|Input optical power||-15dBm~0dBm||ONT-4GE-RFW|
|RF output lever||84dBuV (@-5dBm@85MHz)||ONT-4GE-RFW|
|81dBuV (@-10dBm@85MHz )||ONT-4GE-RFW-L|
|CNR||>47dB (@-5dBm@ DS22 Channel)||ONT-4GE-RFW|
|>41dB (@-10dBm@DS22 Channel)||ONT-4GE-RFW-L|
|CSO||>60dBc (@-5dBm@ DS22 Channel)||ONT-4GE-RFW|
|>60dBc (@-10dBm@DS22 Channel)||ONT-4GE-RFW-L|
|CTB||>60dBc (@-5dBm@ DS22 Channel)||ONT-4GE-RFW|
|>60dBc (@-10dBm@DS22 Channel)||ONT-4GE-RFW-L|
|RF output return loss||>14dB||ONT-4GE-RFW|
- Typical Solution: FTTH,FTTO, PON+EOC
- Typical Business: INTERNET, CATV, IPTV, VOD, IP Camera, Wi-Fi
1. What are the payment terms that you support?
Usually, we accept T/T, PayPal, Western Union, and Alibaba Trade Assurance. You can select the terms of payment which is more convenient for you.
2. What about the lead time?
Usually, if there's stock, we ship the goods within 3~5 working days after the deposit is confirmed. If it is out of stock, the lead time depends.
3. How about the shipping?
When the package is small, we normally choose FedEx, DHL, TNT, and UPS and so on, while the goods have high weight and volume, we suggest using air or sea shipment.
4. How can I place an order?
(1) Negotiation is agreed for the product price and specifications.
(2) Proforma invoice will be sent for confirmation.
(3) After the agreement on the proforma invoice, the customer makes the deposit.
(4) Manufacturing will be started as soon as the payment is confirmed by our bank.
(5) Ship out the goods within the agreed delivery deadline.
5. Can you do OEM for us?
Yes. If there is a certain order quantity, we can do OEM including printing, logo, and customized model for you.
6. How about the Warranty?
There are 12 months for the warranty.
While the warranty is not responsible for those broken by violence or updated with other brands.